Lump Sum Investments
One off lump sum investments are a superb way to kick start achieving your long term financial goals. Whether you are keen to make up for lost time, are fed up of bank returns or want to harness the power of compound growth, a lump sum investment is a useful tool.
- The appropriate tax wrapper
- Your volatility tolerance
- Investment timeline
- Asset allocation
To get a more comprehensive overview please download our investment guide that explains the options in more detail as well as highlighting some of the exclusive discretionary management opportunities only available through W1.
Regular Savings Plans
Regular Investing is one of the most successful ways of building long term wealth.
- Expats are more transient and more likely to work for companies that provide no retirement or savings mechanisms. This puts them at a disadvantage to their home based equals who will be accruing benefits though both employment and national retirement schemes.
- It is therefore essential that expats budget a small and sustainable monthly investment into their calculations.
Download our free guide to discover the multiple ways of putting something aside each month, why this can produce superior returns and the mistakes to avoid.
US Connected Persons
If you are a US connected person living overseas it is likely you have had significant trouble sourcing and establishing US regulated financial solutions.
- At W1 we are proud to be partnered with a large UK discretionary manager who are situated and regulated in New Jersey and specialise in managing funds specifically or US expats.
To get an overview of the correct structures you must invest in as a US expat as well as the long list of products structures that are completely inappropriate please download our free guide for US connected persons.
Education Fees Planning
With the cost of further education having made a dramatic rise in the last generation, parents will often want to help shoulder some of the burden for their children.
- Our financial planners will provide a comprehensive assessment of likely cost and provide suitable strategies to ensure funds are available when needed.
Download our education fee planning guide for an overview of the most successful strategies, the pitfalls to avoid, and instant tips on what can be done today to maximise your contribution to your children’s education fees.
Discretionary Portfolio Management
For clients with more than £250,000 you are able to access our Discretionary Portfolio Management Service.
- Have influence over the day to day decisions in the management of your portfolio.
- Exclude asset classes in which you already hold significant weightings. Eg property.
- Have a direct line to your dedicated investment manager.
- Make certain your portfolio conforms to any ethical, political or religious views you have.
Our Financial planners will discuss your aims and objectives and recommend the appropriate discretionary manager from our approved partners.
Download our complimentary guide to our discretionary portfolio management service for information and our guiding principles when choosing which managers we work with.